All You Need is a Key
- Unlock: handlebars are disengaged from the front wheel and move independently. Tamper sensor is activated.
- Unlock: handlebars fold flat for easy bike/e-bike storage or transport. Tamper sensor turns off after 30 minutes.
- Lock: handlebars are securely locked to the steering tube and move with the front wheel. Tamper sensor is off.
- Tampering with the lock (or bike/e-bike): leaves the handlebars disengaged; tamper alarm transmitted in under 2 seconds.
- Walking out of range: out of range sensor triggers a phone alarm.
- For even higher security lock your bike/e-bike with your current lock AND Quick Stop
- 6061 CNC machined aluminum and brass construction
- Keyed lock with 2 matching keys
- Water resistant shuttered lock tumbler
- Less than 400g
- Fits all 1 1/8" threadless steering tubes
- Installs in under 5 minutes
- Tamper Sensor
- Unscrew and lift off the handlebars
- Place Quick Stop on the steering tube
- Screw in the star nut bolt and tighten
- Tighten Quick Stop clamp
- Place the handlebars back on the steering tube and tighten
- Remove the star nut bolt
- Total elapsed time: 2 to 15 minutes
how it works
how to install